Alpha Kimori™ is a trilogy of cute, bright, and colorful Japanese Anime inspired episodic casual 2D Role Playing Games, which feature an intricate action-adventure epic story with a delightful mix of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
Episode One Release Date: 7th April 2011
Episode Two Exclusive Edition Release Date: 17th May 2012
Episode One Exclusive Edition Release Date: 9th September 2012
Episode One Average Gameplay Length: 5 hours
Episode Two Average Gameplay Length: 7 hours
Standard Edition Distributors: Gamersgate, GameHouse, GameFly, Amazon, Big Fish Games, DLsite Japan, RealArcade Japan, GameFools, About.com, AT&T, AOL Games.com, I-Play, iWin, Shockwave, MumboJumbo, Encyclopedia Britannica, Asus, Pogo, MSN, Yahoo, Virgin Media, Paltalk, Oberon
1) Cute Japanese anime inspired graphics with full sprite battle animation.
2) Engaging sci-fi-fantasy love triangle interactive novel storyline with lots of twists and turns.
3) Life bars and escape option during combat.
4) Classic Japanese RPG Turn Based Battle gives players time for strategy.
5) Ki Skill animation and battle elemental special effects.
6) Four visible party members and switchable lead character.
7) Avoidable combat with visible enemies.
8) Player is never lost with quest journal.
9) Theme song sung by the popular Vocaloid character, Hatsune Miku, and Lavena Chou 張ラヴェナ ( composed by Yossy http://www.Studio-Misty.com ).
10) 5 hours (Episode One) and 7 hours (Episode Two) of average gameplay time.
Supported languages: English
Minimum System Requirements:
* OS: Windows Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
* Processor: 600 Mhz
* Memory: 128 MB
* Graphics: DirectX 6.0 compatible
* Hard Drive: 70MB free HDD space
* Sound: DirectSound compatible