Alpha Kimori™ is a trilogy of cute, bright, and colorful Japanese Anime inspired episodic casual 2D Role Playing Games, which feature an intricate action-adventure epic story with a delightful mix of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
Episode One Release Date: 7th April 2011
Episode Two Exclusive Edition Release Date: 17th May 2012
Episode One Exclusive Edition Release Date: 9th September 2012
Episode One Average Gameplay Length: 5 hours
Episode Two Average Gameplay Length: 7 hours
Standard Edition Distributors: Gamersgate, GameHouse, GameFly, Amazon, Big Fish Games, DLsite Japan, RealArcade Japan, GameFools, About.com, AT&T, AOL Games.com, I-Play, iWin, Shockwave, MumboJumbo, Encyclopedia Britannica, Asus, Pogo, MSN, Yahoo, Virgin Media, Paltalk, Oberon
1) Cute Japanese anime inspired graphics.
2) Engaging sci-fi cum fantasy interactive novel storyline with lots of twists and turns.
3) Player is never lost with quest journal.
4) Classic Japanese RPG Turn Based Battle gives player time for strategy.
5) Ki Skill animation and battle elemental special effects.
6) Conquer loneliness with party members following the switchable leader.
7) Avoidable combat with visible enemies and escape option.
8) Theme song sung by the popular Vocaloid character, Hatsune Miku, and Lavena Chou 張ラヴェナ ( composed by Yossy http://www.Studio-Misty.com ).
Supported languages: English
Minimum System Requirements:
* OS: Windows Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7
* Processor: 600 Mhz
* Memory: 128 MB
* Graphics: DirectX 6.0 compatible
* Hard Drive: 70MB free HDD space
* Sound: DirectSound compatible